Regus London Baker Street
Enjoy peace of mind and a bright professional work environment on one of London's most famous streets.
This Marylebone location is perfect for a wide mix of firms, with medical, educational, communications, media and fashion firms on the doorstep.
- Large and small office options
- Outstanding views from our roof terrace
- In person or video meeting services
- Admin assistance on call
- Professional, friendly receptionists
- High-speed Wi-Fi you can rely on
- Free water – stay alert!
*** By Road:
- 7.88 Miles - M4
- 11.55 Miles - M25
*** By Air:
- 11.67 Miles - London City Airport
- 15.92 Miles - Heathrow Airport
- 24.85 Miles - Gatwick Airport
- 27.60 Miles - Luton Airport
*** By Public Transport:
- Baker Street, London W1 located near the junction with Paddington Street.
- It is a two minute walk from Baker Street underground station with access to the underground's Bakerloo, Jubilee, Metropolitan, Hammersmith &amp; City and Circle lines giving easy access to the whole of the West End and rest of London.
From Baker Street Tube Station:
- Exit Baker Street tube station via the main exit Cross Marylebone Road either at the pedestrian crossing or using the tunnel Walk down Baker Street on the left side of the street until you reach Paddington Street Cross Paddington Street
- You will be standing in front of HSBC Bank Cross Baker Street so you are on the right-hand side of the street with your back to Baker Street station number 83 which is two doors to the left of HSBC bank
Max people: 8
Max people: 18