Regus London Buckingham Palace Road
Opposite the regenerated Victoria Station, London's gateway to the south, these flexible offices are ideal for commuters.
With numerous rail, tube and bus options, you could not be better connected to the rest of London, or the numerous thriving business in this bustling part of London.
- A short walk from Westminster
- Rail and tube station on your doorstep
- Day offices available when you need workspace
- Reception to give your guests a proper welcome
- Accessible for disabled visitors
- Comfortable furniture – boost your productivity
*** By Road:
By Coach from Victoria Coach Station:
- Regular services to many destinations across the UK.
- NCP manages parking facilities at Victoria and access is off Eccleston Bridge which is immediately behind the centre.
*** By Air:From Gatwick Airport:
- Gatwick Express train services run to and from the airport from Victoria
- Mainline Station. Average journey time of 30 minutes.
From Heathrow Airport:
- Heathrow Express / Connect train services run into London
- Paddington. From Paddington, take the Circle or District lines to Victoria station
*** By Public Transport:
- By Underground from Victoria (Circle, District and Victoria Lines):
- Leave the Underground station through the exits signposted for the mainline station.
- Enter the large concorse and head for the exit nearest to Platform 19 which is on the right hand side.
- Once outside turn right and our centre is on the right through the large iron gates.
From Victoria Station:
- Served by Southern and South Eastern.
- To find our centre, head for the exit nearest to Platform 19 which is on the right hand side.
- Once outside turn right and our centre is on the right behind the large iron gates
Max people: 10
Max people: 15