Regus London Chiswick Park
These stylish and impressive serviced offices overlook a pretty lake on a business park close to the M4 making it accessible for Heathrow Airport. The light, modern office space is perfect for any company involved in media, airlines or estate agency.
- Offices configured in a range of layouts
- Break-out spaces for casual networking
- Fully catered, to provide a social or business lunch
- Private meeting rooms for discreet business conversations
- Fitness facilities make this a healthy workspace
- Onsite showers for fitness fans or to freshen up before a meeting
*** By Road:
FROM M4 (A4)
- Exit at junction 2 and drive under the elevated section to reach junction 1, the Chiswick roundabout.
- Take the second exit, marked A315, Chiswick High Road.
- After a few hundred yards, turn left into Chiswick Park, directly opposite Gunnersbury station and the BSI building.
- Building 3 is the third building on the left.
- Parking is available on site.
*** By Air:
- From Heathrow International Airport take M4 towards central London and follow above directions.
*** By Public Transport:
- Gunnersbury station (main line and "tube" District line) for main entrance
- Chiswick Park station ("tube" District line) or South Acton station (main line) for Bollo Lane entrance
- Kew Bridge station for main line trains from Clapham Junction and Waterloo
Max people: 9
Max people: 10
Max people: 40