Regus London Euston
The London Euston Centre is situated in a striking modern glass building in Regent's Place, a landmark development close to London's prestigious Regent's Park area. Home to around 7,000 workers, the estate is built in the latest sustainable design and features a lively mix of offices, retail, leisure and public space. Neighbouring businesses include international banks, financial advisers and marketing and media firms. This central London centre has sleek modern offices set in a landscaped area. Within walking distance of London's bustling West End, main shopping areas and one of the most beautiful parks in London. Also close to excellent local, national and international transport links. When approached from a certain direction, Euston Road benefits from being exempt from London's congestion charge.
*** By Road:
FROM THE EAST
- We are located just past Warren Street tube station on the right hand side of the road.
FROM THE WEST
- we are just past Great Portland Street station on the left.
- Regent's Place is located at 338 Euston Road on the A501.
- There is limited parking at Regent's Place, however a number of meters are available in Drummond Street which can be reached by turning left at the traffic lights past 338 Euston Road (from the west) into Hampstead Road and left again into Drummond Street.
*** By Air: FROM HEATHROW AIRPORT
- Take the Piccadilly line straight into Kings Cross, and follow the Euston Road for approximately 10 minutes or Heathrow Express to Paddington and take underground to Great Portland Street Station.
*** By Public Transport:
- Regent's Place is a short distance from many underground and mainline stations including:
- Warren Street (Piccadilly and Northern Line)Great Portland Street (Metropolitan, Hammersmith and City and Circle)Baker Street (Bakerloo Line), Kings Cross, St Pancras, Marylebone and Euston are also a short walk away, along the Euston Road.
Max people: 6