Regus London King's Cross
The London King’s Cross serviced offices are strategically positioned between two main railway stations serving the Midlands, North and overseas. Located in a grand building, these serviced offices are ideal for businesses in sustainability, arts and culture, education and media.
- Bright, professional workspaces you can walk in and use
- Transport connections to the UK and Europe
- Break-out areas for relaxed networking
- On-site restaurant – no need to leave the building for a bite to eat
- High speed internet you can rely on
- Meeting rooms, when you need quiet, discreet space
*** By Road:
- The Hamilton House Kings Cross centre is located 5 miles from junction 1 of the M1 motorway.
*** By Air:
- London City Airport - 10 km (6 miles)
- London Gatwick Airport - 45 km (28 miles)
- London Heathrow Airport - 20 km (12 miles)
- London Luton Airport - 56 km (35 miles)
- London Stansted Airport - 55 km (34 miles)
*** By Public Transport:
- The business centre is strategically located equidistant to both Euston and King's Cross/St. Pancras mainline and underground train stations
- Mainline trains to various parts of the U.K are available from either of these stations, as well as underground trains for quick and easy access to various parts of London and its outskirts.
- Trains from Euston Station: Victoria Line, Northern Line and Mainline services
- Trains from King's Cross/St. Pancras Station: Victoria Line, Northern Line, Piccadilly Line, Circle Line, Metropolitan Line, Hammersmith and City Lines and Mainline services.
Max people: 10
Max people: 10
Max people: 12