Regus London Lloyd's Building
Set in the heart of London's bustling financial district, some of the offices in this centre overlook the neighbouring famous Lloyd's of London underwriting room.
Located in the Lloyd's building on Leadenhall Street, the offices offer proximity to global insurance brokers, international financial institutions and prestigious law firms.
- Serviced offices on simple terms
- Central location in the City of London
- Free, high-quality Wi-Fi
- Easy to book meeting rooms
- Video conferencing studio
- Close to shops and fashionable wine bars and cafes
*** By Air:FROM LONDON CITY AIRPORT (30 min. drive)
- Follow signs to the City
- Airport roundabout take, 1st exit
- North Woolwich roundabout, take 2nd exit
- A1020 Junction for the City, branch left
- A1261 at roundabout, take 2nd exit.
- Junction with A1206, take right hand lanes and keep forward signposted The City A1
- Junction for A1203, branch left then keep forward
- A1261 'The Oporto' public house, take center lanes and keep forward.
- Junction with A13/A1203, take left hand lane and at traffic signals bear left A13.
- A13, Limehouse Parish Church forward into Commercial Road.
- Junction with A101, Limehouse Station, go under railway bridge.
- A11, Whitechapel (Aldgate Gyratory) bear right then left, signed post "West End"
- Congestion charge applies.
- Leadenhall street
- Lloyds Building on left at far end.
*** By Public Transport:
- Excellent transport connections with 6 Underground stations within a short walk: Bank, Monument, Cannon Street, Mansion House, Liverpool Street and Moorgate.
- Access to main rail terminals: Fenchurch Street, Liverpool Street, Moorgate and Cannon Street Stations.
- Proximity to numerous Central London bus routes.
Max people: 10