Regus London - London Bridge
These furnished serviced offices are in the midst of a vibrant business community in The More complex near London’s key decision makers. More London on the South Bank is great for professional services firms and for businesses working with City Hall.
- Drop-in business lounge to work on the go
- Meeting rooms to meet in private
- Disabled facilities for accessibility
- On-site sandwich/coffee bar to keep you going
- Major transport hubs a short walk away
- Gym and fitness room for pre- or post-work workouts
*** By Road:
- This building is situated on the bank of the River Thames.
- To access the building by car,
- please use Tooley Street (A200).
- Congestion charge zone applies.
*** By Air: FROM HEATHROW AIRPORT
- Take the Piccadilly line to Green Park. Change onto the Jubilee line to London Bridge.
- Alternatively, take the Heathrow Express to Paddington Station.
- Then take the Circle or Hammersmith &amp; City line to Moorgate and change to the Northern line to London Bridge Station.
FROM GATWICK AIRPORT
- Take the Gatwick Express to Victoria. Then take the District or Circle line to Westminster and change onto Jubilee line to London Bridge.
FROM LONDON CITY AIRPORT
- Take the Docklands Light Railway (DLR) to Bank station and take the Northern line to London Bridge Station.
*** By Public Transport:NEAREST UNDERGROUND STATIONS
- London Bridge (Lines: Jubilee, Northern)
- Monument (Lines: District, Circle)
- Bank (Lines: Northern, Central, Waterloo and City, DLR)
NEAREST TRAIN STATIONS
- London Bridge
- Cannon Street
- Fenchurch Street Station
- Liverpool Street
Max people: 6
Max people: 6
Max people: 12