Regus London London Bridge - The News Building
These ultra-modern, super stylish serviced offices occupy a prominent address close to the famous Shard, near London Bridge Station.
The area has seen massive redevelopment in recent years and is a lively area that’s home to a range of businesses from the traders in Borough Market to small publishing houses and multinational corporations.
- Easy to find address: 3 London Bridge Street
- Close to the buzz of Borough Market
- Rent office space at flexible times and rates
- Meeting rooms ready for use
- Admin support when you need it
- Think business, we’ll run the office
*** By Road:
- Follow signs for London Bridge.
- From the North once across the bridge take the second left turn in to London Bridge Station (Railway Approach).
- Keep to your right, following the one-way system, passing the taxi rank on your right and heading towards the Shard.
- Follow the road to enter London Bridge Street
From the South,
- before London Bridge, as you will drive under a railway bridge,
- turn right into the station to access London Bridge Street.
*** By Air:
- London City Airport 8 miles (30 minutes via Underground and Docklands Light Railway)
- Heathrow Airport 19 miles
- Gatwick Airport 29 miles (30 minutes to/from London Bridge Railway Station).
- Stansted Airport 39 miles
- Luton Airport 36 miles
*** By Public Transport:
- London Bridge City Pier 0.5 miles (Thames Clipper Boat Services)
- Located approx 5 minute walk from London Bridge underground station
Max people: 4
Max people: 5
Max people: 8
Max people: 12
Max people: 12
Kirsty Borras, MRM-Meteorite
Very easy to book and just what we needed!