Regus London London Wall
A period building outside but state-of-the-art offices inside - and that's not all that's great about this workspace.
Located close to Moorgate and Liverpool Street, the offices are easy to access in this City of London hub near major financial services, telecoms and consumer brand corporations.
- Views across Finsbury Circus's green space
- Pleasant light-filled offices
- Close to rail and Underground stations
- Meeting rooms - easy to book
- Disabled facilities
- City of London location
*** By Road:
- London Wall Serviced Offices are one road away from Bishopgate (A10) offering excellent road access
*** By Air:
- From London City Airport, it is a 20 minute journey on the shuttle service to Liverpool Street station.
- From Heathrow Airport take the express train to Paddington station then Circle or City line underground to Moorgate station.
*** By Public Transport:
- Directions from Moorgate (Central, Metropolitan, Hammersmith and City, and Northern tube lines)
- Exit on to Moorfields
- Left on to London Wall with 'New Look' on your right
- Over Moorgate, then over Circus Place
- 27 London Wall buildings is the stone faced building on the left - opposite 'Eat'
- Bank station is only a 5 minute walk, giving you access to the central line and the DLR to Canary Wharf and London City Airport.
Meeting Room 1
Max people: 6