Regus London Monument
Situated in a prime location at the heart of London's financial district, these modern serviced offices are close to many global financial institutions.
Near London Bridge in a rapidly-developing business area on King William Street, some of the offices have views over the Thames.
- Major transport links
- Easy to book meeting rooms
- Reliable, business quality Wi-Fi
- Video conferencing studio
- Take a client to the nearby Shakespeare's Globe or Tate Modern
- Stylist shops, bars and cafes within walking distance
*** By Air:
FROM HEATHROW AIRPORT
- Take the Piccadilly line to Holborn.
- Change onto the Central line and travel east to Bank station.
- Take the Heathrow Express to Paddington Station.
- Then take the Metropolitan or Circle Line to Liverpool St and change to the Central Line to Bank Station.
FROM GATWICK AIRPORT
- Take the Gatwick Express to Victoria.
- Change onto the District line and travel east to Monument.
FROM LONDON CITY AIRPORT
- Take the airport shuttle (every 15 minutes) to Canary Wharf.
- Take the Docklands Light Railway (DLR) to Bank station.
*** By Public Transport:
- The centre may be reached by underground using the Central or Northern line to Bank and the District or Circle line to Monument.
Max people: 12
Max people: 25
Max people: 40