Regus London Portman Square
Close to Oxford Street and Marble Arch, these serviced offices are in a prestigious area, home to businesses involved in real estate, property investment and retail.
With easy access from transport links, the building puts any business at the heart of a dynamic and successful business area.
- Serviced offices on simple terms
- Top of the range equipment
- Free business quality Wi-Fi
- Easy access to London's Mayfair and West End
- Refurbished offices
- Department stores, hotels and private clubs nearby
*** By Road:
- Follow A501 into London and turn right down Baker Street.
- From M1, the A41 leads directly to Portman Square, 1500m after Baker Street tube station.
*** By Air:
- Heathrow, Gatwick and Stanstead all have frequent, reliable rail links direct to London's mainline stations.
*** By Public Transport:
- 5 minutes walk from Marble Arch and Bond St underground stations, on Central Line.
- Over 40 buses serve Oxford Street.
Max people: 18