Regus London Tower 42
These modern serviced offices feature spectacular views of the Shard, Pinnacle, 'Gherkin' and St Paul's Cathedral in the City of London's global financial district.
Situated in a landmark skyscraper recognised around the world, these offices have neighbours including legal firms, financial institutions and electronics manufacturers.
- Stunning views across London
- Reliable and free business quality Wi-Fi
- Close to local and national transport
- Sky-high champagne bar and restaurant
- Secure underground parking
- Gym and fitness room
*** By Road:
- Follow signs to City of London and then to Liverpool Street.
- Old Broad Street starts at Liverpool Street station and the center is on the left at number 25.
*** By Air: FROM HEATHROW AIRPORT
- Take the Piccadilly Line to Holborn.
- Change onto central Line and travel east to the Bank station. (Follow instructions above from Bank station.)
- Take the Gatwick Express to Victoria.
- Change onto the District Line and travel east to Cannon Street. (Follow instructions above from Cannon Street Station.)
LONDON CITY AIRPORT
- Take the Airport Shuttle (every 15 minutes) to Canary Wharf.
- Take the Docklands Light Railway to the Bank station. (Follow instructions above from Bank station.
*** By Public Transport: FROM CANNON STREET
- Exit the station cross Cannon Street and walk up Walbrook Street to the Bank Junction.
- Go into the underground subway and take Exit 2.
- Walk up Threadneedle Street and Old Broad Street branches off to the left past the Stock Exchange.
- The center has a large glass fronted entrance and is on the right of Old Broad Street. Liverpool Street
- From the Bishopsgate exit turn right and walk to the first major junction and turn into Wormwood Street.
- Cross the road and turn left into Old Broad Street.
- The center will be on your left and has a large glass fronted entrance.
FROM LONDON BRIDGE
- Take the Underground (Northern Line) to Bank and take exit 2.
- Walk up Threadneedle Street and Old Broad Street branches to your left as you pass the Stock Exchange.
- The center has a large glass fronted entrance.
NEAREST UNDERGROUND STATION
- Bank (Lines: Northern, Central, Docklands Light Railway, Waterloo and City Line).
- Take Exit 2 and walk up Threadneedle Street.
- Old Broad Street branches to your left as you pass the Stock Exchange.
Max people: 8