Regus London Trafalgar Square
Situated in an instantly recognised address, a short walk from Westminster, these serviced offices are imposing. Accessible from Charing Cross station, they are perfect for businesses needing access to London's leading minds in law, art or government.
- Break-out areas to brainstorm ideas
- Major transport links making it perfect if you travel
- Private meeting rooms for discreet business
- Vending machines, so you can eat at your desk
- Comfortable business lounge: stay productive on the move
- City-centre location, amenities close by
*** By Road:
- Follow arterial routes to central London.
- Follow road signs to Trafalgar Square.
- Northumberland Avenue runs into the south eastern corner of Trafalgar Square.
- The center is located at the corner of Northumberland Avenue and Whitehall.
- Parking is available near the center.
*** By Air:
- 45 minute drive from London City Airport.
- From Heathrow - Piccadilly line to Piccadilly Circus or Heathrow Express to Paddington, then taxi to Trafalgar Square.
*** By Public Transport:
- 10 minute taxi or tube ride from Victoria Station.
- Two minute walk from Charing Cross Station for Bakerloo, Jubilee and Northern lines and for main line services.
- Take the Strand exit out of the station and turn left towards Whitehall.
- Northumberland Avenue is the first turning on the left.
- 10 minute taxi or tube ride from Waterloo Station.
Max people: 2
Max people: 6
Max people: 7
Max people: 30
Max people: 35
Lord Nelson / Trafalgar
Max people: 65