Regus London Victoria
These modern serviced offices in a landmark skyscraper offer panoramic views across London, close to Government offices and walking distance from both Westminster and Victoria station.
Situated alongside leading internet-based organisations and rail travel companies, these offices have a range of meeting and conference rooms to suit the needs of any business.
- Modern, bright and welcoming reception
- Productive environment with inspiring panoramic views
- Recently refurbished serviced offices on our 18th floor
- Free business quality Wi-Fi
- Business lounge - drop in and work
- Two minutes from Victoria station
- Catering available for lunch meetings
*** By Road:
- Please note that the main entrance to Regus Victoria is in Bressenden Place.
- Follow A4 into central London.
- At Hyde Park Corner, turn right into Grosvenor Place and follow signs to Victoria.
- At traffic lights, go straight ahead into Bressenden Place and Portland House is situated on your left hand side.
- Car park situated off Victoria Street (turn right by Army & Navy Dept. Store)
*** By Air:
- Gatwick 35 minutes by Gatwick Express
- Heathrow 55 minutes by Underground
- City Airport 1 hour by Underground
*** By Public Transport:
- 2 minute walk from Victoria Railway Station
Meeting Room 2
Max people: 9
Meeting Room 1
Max people: 9