Regus London Richmond Sheen Rd
A charming and desirable location close to the Thames, some of London's finest parkland and Kew Royal Botanic Gardens, these serviced offices are an ideal position for small and medium companies.
Easily accessible from central London by tube and rail links, the offices' neighbours include business consultants and public relations specialists.
- Serviced offices - simple terms -
- Business quality Wi-Fi keeping you connected
- Convenient location close to road, rail and tube links
- Videoconferencing studio - meet virtually
- Business lounge - drop in and work
- Close to shops, cafes and restaurants
*** By Road:
- Exit the M3 motorway at junction 1.
- Join the A316 for 4.72 miles.
- At St. Margarets Roundabout take the 3rd exit onto St. Margarets Road (A3004) and continue onto Richmond Road (A305).
- At mini-roundabout turn left onto Hill Street - A305 (signposted Richmond, Kew).
- Join Richmond Town Centre one-way system.
- Turn right onto The Square - A305 (sign posted Sheen).
- The building is on your left hand side.
*** By Air:
- Heathrow Airport is located a 15 minute drive from the Richmond centre.
*** By Public Transport:
- The Regus Richmond centre is located a 5-minute walk from Richmond mainline station.
Max people: 6
Max people: 12