Regus London Richmond Station Kew Road
A convenient short walk from Richmond rail and tube station is where you'll find these swish offices.
They're perfect for businesses seeking a foothold in this upmarket town outside London - a magnet for global organisations in pharmaceuticals, film production and food.
- Spacious, airy offices ready to use
- Close to Richmond rail and tube station
- Upmarket location within easy reach of London
- Meeting rooms and break-out areas
- Disabled facilities
- Videoconferencing studio - save on travel
*** By Road:
- Exit the M3 motorway at junction 1.
- Join the A316 for 4.72 miles.
- At St. Margarets Roundabout take the 3rd exit onto St. Margarets Road (A3004) and continue onto Richmond Road (A305).
- At mini-roundabout turn left onto Hill Street - A305 (signposted Richmond, Kew).
- Join Richmond Town Centre one-way system.
- Turn right onto The Square - A305 (sign posted Sheen).
- The building is on your left hand side
*** By Air:
- Heathrow Airport is located 15 minute drive from the Richmond centre.
*** By Public Transport: From Richmond Station (Overland or District Tube line):
- There is one main exit at Richmond Station which leads straight onto the high street.
- Exit station and turn left and you will pass an interflora/WH Smith.
- Walk about 10 steps and you will see a crossing, cross the road and turn right and walk down the road past Emandel restaurant, The Bull pub and Anthony Roberts estate agent.
- After you pass Anthony Roberts estate agent you will see an A-board sign outside Parkshot house, which also has a glass revolving door and this is where we are situated (5 Kew Road).
Max people: 12
Max people: 20
Max people: 20
Max people: 25
Max people: 30